1. Fully pre finished floorboards means no after installation on site oiling so you can walk on and move furniture on the floorboards once installed.
2. Our pre-finished floorboards require no staining on site so you have peace of mind of the finish of your floorboards.
3. Lacquered oil finish is a high quality hardened coating that gives you greater moisture resistance that natural oils, easier cleaning and need no re-oiling for many years to come.
4. Ease of repair. The lacquered oil finish allows you to repair starches on the spot, rather having to wait to re-sand the entire floor (as need with polyurethane/solid timber floors)
5. Minimal bevel edge finish to the floorboards add to the authentic look of the timber floorboards
6. Laid over sub heated floors! As oak timber structure has open pores that allow heat to transfer through the floorboards. This means Smarter Timber Flooring oak floorboards can install over sub heated floors with warranty.
7. Less darkening of your floorboards!: As heat travels out of Smarter Timber Flooring oak floorboards more freely than many other timber floor, this means less oxidation reaction with the timber, resulting in Smarter Timber Flooring oak floorboards darkening a lot less than Australian timbers such as Spotted Gum, Jarrah, Black butt and Messmate.
8. Matt Finish: As Smarter Timber Flooring oak floorboards are finished in a penetrating lacquered oil coating this means that there is a matt finish, resulting less dust and imperfections being seen.